CHARACTERS FROM THE OFFICE WHO I HAVE FELT LIKE THIS WEEK
The first week back after holidays is always brutal. This was my week.
- •Monday: Toby FlendersonI'm on Struggle Street today. Even my voice sounds like Toby. Weak and unsure of what I'm doing and how I came to be sitting at my desk right now.
- •Tuesday: Pam Beesley (pre Jim, receptionist days)Feeling better than yesterday but still not close to being satisfied with my life. Staring wistfully at the door and wishing it was home time.
- •Wednesday: Creed BrattonI spent most of my day staring around the office with wide surprised eyes. How did I get here? This is a place of work? What year is it?
- •Thursday: Meredith PalmerQuite crotchety today. Everything is making me cranky and I'd love to take the edge off with a big takeaway cup of gin. I didn't. I also didn't flash my boobs. I came close though.
- •Friday: a Dwight/Jim hybridI'm all about getting shit done today. After putting off most of my work for most of this week it was pretty necessary. I held up a No Nonsense sign in front of a lot of people. However I was quite partial to a good chat and displayed mild prankster tendencies. An interesting day for all involved. They never knew who they would get.