Aka - something to ponder.
- •It was just under 2 years ago since I joined List.
- •A couple of years ago, I was setting up my profile while lying in bed, pressing snooze indefinitely, procrastinating on getting up to get ready to go to a job I loathed with a fiery passion.
- •In no way did it ever occur to me then that I'd be sitting on a bus on the way home, 2 years later, reading everyone's goodbye lists and ugly crying.
- •So much has changed in 2 years.For example, I've moved into a much better job. Yes, there were initial teething issues, but I'm much happier at work now.
- •I've experienced many, many things in these 2 years, none of which really need to be listed here cause that's not the point.
- •The point is, very often I don't think back and reflect on what I've done in the past.
- •Most times I'm just looking at the here and now and wondering when the hell things are going to magically change.
- •Or look to the immediate future and think that I can't possibly achieve all my goals in life in my current situation.
- •But in my super reflective mood tonight, I can see things a little clearer.
- •Seriously, I've changed quite a bit in 2 years.
- •It makes me wonder how much more I can achieve in the coming 2 years. And longer.
- •And my challenge to you all is to see how much YOU can achieve/create/grow/change, etc in the next 2 years.
- •2 years is a long time. Who know what we can do or make or accomplish in this time?
- •So go forth and fly.