EXCUSES I USE NOT TO WRITE
Sometimes I do actually write.
- •It's too early.I got up early especially to write but it's just too early. I can barely see let alone write. Can't find my glasses. I'm going back to sleep. I'll write tomorrow morning.
- •I'm too tired after my day at work.I've used up all my mental energy at my day job and now I'm too tired.
- •I would write but in in the middle of binge watching ______ TV series and I really should finish it.If I don't then it's all I'll be able to think about when I'm trying to write. Let me just get this very important task out of the way first.
- •I'll check my emails first, then I'll write.We all know there'll be no writing now.
- •I'm too busy reading random Wikipedia articles to write.Suggested by @minhal