Falling for Autumn
- •After a long, hot, humid and at times incredibly unbearable summer in Brisbane, I am very pleased to announce that Autumn has finally arrived.
- •My favorite thing about Autumn is the cooler nights.I leave the window open a bit and pull the blanket up as cool air gently flows into my bedroom.
- •I can sleep at night without the noise of the fan on full speed.It takes a bit of getting used to, particularly when I've spent the last 4-5 months of constant steady white noise of the fan. I like the quiet better though.
- •I can wear cardigans again!!
- •I can start looking forward to winter by unpacking my scarves and jackets. I can buy new tights.
- •I can have hot showers again!Instead of cool showers where I start to sweat again before I've even finished drying myself with my towel.
- •Ah, Autumn. I do love you.