HOW TO REMOVE TEA STAINS FROM YOUR MUGS
And teapots, strainers, spoons, etc.
- •I love tea. It's true, I'll admit it. But I'm not overly fond of the stains it leaves in my mugs.
- •Like so:
- •Sometimes I've found that if I scrub the inside with a scourer that it scratches the inside of the mug. Not ideal.
- •Here's one way I've found to get rid of the stains.
- •Take some bicarbonate of soda, which is usually found in the baking aisle of the supermarket.Also known as baking soda.
- •Put a spoon or two into the mug.
- •Pour in some hot water.
- •And leave it sit for a while. I usually leave it for at least an hour.
- •The stains can then be removed with a sponge and/or a very light scrub.
- •And voila! A clean mug. Ready to be re-stained during the next cup of tea.