Movies I've watched in 2017
A running list.
- •The Road Within - 1st January (DVD)I really enjoyed this movie. A lot of very funny moments with brilliant acting throughout (especially Dev Patel). Plus great views of Yosemite!!
- •Hello, My Name is Doris - 1st January (DVD)I loved Doris and her eclectic wardrobe. A nice, lighthearted comedy to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- •Away From Her - 4th January (iTunes)It's about a woman who gets Alzheimers and starts to forget little things at first, and then she forgets who her husband is. Heartbreaking and I have no idea why I chose to download this on iTunes. But I enjoyed it.
- •This is Where I Leave You - 4th January (iTunes)I've seen this before but wanted to see it again, but I was away at a friends so I chose to download from iTunes. A mix of comedy, family dynamics and loss. I love it. One of my faves.
- •Lion - 21st January (cinema)I cried throughout 70% of this movie. But I loved it and want to see it again.
- •Another Earth - 22nd January (iTunes)After falling in love with The OA, I thought I'd check this out. And like The OA, the ending left me with lots of unanswered questions. Loved it.
- •The Little Death - 22nd January (iTunes)A quirky Aussie comedy about the sex lives of several couples in the same neighborhood and one registered sex offender who likes to bake. Loved it.