MY FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE IN A HYPNOTHERAPY/PAST LIFE REGRESSION SESSION
What better way to spend the last day of your holidays than by exploring a past life?
- •The aim of session was to explore a past life in order to better understand why I am stuck in certain aspects of this life.Simple enough concept. I've read many books on this & was excited to try it for myself.
- •The hypnotherapist did say at the start of the session that this doesn't work with everyone.
- •And she was right - it didn't work on me.
- •Instead, a whole heap of stuff from my current life came bubbling up to the surface.
- •Stuff I'd completely forgotten about. Like from early childhood.Nothing too disturbing, thankfully, but enough to cause problems in the session.
- •Stuff that made me go "What the hell? Where did that come from?"
- •Stuff that made me cry solidly for just over half an hour.So embarrassing, I hate crying in front of other people. If I know ahead of time that a particular movie is going to make me cry, I'll go see it by myself.
- •Now I'm left feeling tired, emotional & headachy.
- •And I'm super happy to be going back to work tomorrow.Sarcasm.