MY SECOND WEEK AT THE GYM! 🏋
Week 2, here we go!
- •MondayI had a TERRIBLE day at work! The only thing I wanted to do at the end of it was go home & crawl under the covers. And maybe order a pizza with extra toppings. But I didn't. I went to the gym & did 50 minutes of cardio. Also had a very entertaining chat with my personal trainer. He also showed me some treadmill features I wasn't aware of. As a result, instead of just walking, I walked around LA and through the Hollywood hills. Felt great afterwards. Work problems? What's that?!
- •Tuesday45 minute walk through British Columbia national parks. Loving this new virtual trail feature on the treadmill.
- •WednesdayWeights today. Plus a 25 minute bike ride through the streets of Paris.
- •Thursday55 minutes cardio. 30 minutes on the bike, riding through a VERY mountainous track in the South Island of New Zealand. Feel the burn! Followed by 25 minutes virtual walking tour through Sydney.
- •FridayDay off. Went home and had an early night. Like the party animal I am.
- •SaturdayReally wanted to stay at home today and not have to interact with other people. Instead I did yoga for an hour. And now my muscles are really sore!
- •SundayMy muscles after yoga yesterday are like 😰!!! I slept in and am spending the day spent home alone. With my cat. 😊
- •I weighed in before I started Week 1 and was curious on Thursday morning if all this exercise combined with healthy meals had produced a lower result on the scales.It turns out I have lost a grand total of zero kilos. In case anyone is curious as to the equivalent in pounds, it is also zero! I was not amused but went to the gym after work even more determined. Grrrrr. 😡
- •Bring on next week!I'm hoping to try at least one new class.
- •Thanks for the list request!