MY SLOW START TO NANOWRIMO
Not the blazing start I'd hoped for. I even did a trial run in September to see if I could do this. Turns out I could. Admittedly it was 30K not 50K words, but still.
- •During OctoberOMG, I have got THE best story idea!! I can't wait until November so I can start. I'm going to write 5000 words on the first day to get a head start!
- •October 30thMy idea is shit. No one would want ever to read that story. I need a new idea.
- •October 31stOk, so I have another idea. This one is epic. Rough outline is done. Character names sorted. I got this.
- •November 1st...
- •November 2nd...
- •November 3rdNope. What was I thinking? This idea is far too epic & involved for me to even make sense of right now.
- •November 3rd/4thI have this weird-arsed dream that was so fantastic & bizarre that as soon as I wake up I combine pieces of the dream in different ways and bam! I have a story. Crisis averted.
- •November 4thNow I'm like this.
- •And my November writing calendar looks like this.😊