PROS AND CONS OF THIS WEEK (SO FAR)
Heading into Friday morning. Almost there...
- •Pro: I was away from work on Monday and Tuesday for training.There's a new program being introduced at work that I need to use, and thus learn about. Blah, blah, blah... The important thing is that it's in the city and for 2 days I was able to have lunch with one of my bff's. I was also away from everyone I work with. Win!
- •Con: I rolled my ankle on Sunday and it's very painful.Walking anywhere sucks. It's very swollen and bruised. It looks like I have a cankle.
- •Pro: my boss was in training for the same reason on Wednesday and Thursday.Yay!! I get to do my work without micro management! I love this! Although she did text me a couple of times first thing in the morning, when I was still in bed. I did not reply.
- •Con: I can't go to the gym because of my ankle.I have actually really wanted to go and am annoyed that I can't. Especially after work on Wednesday. There was a lot of crap from work I would have loved to burn off on the treadmill.
- •Pro: I get to wear my sneakers all week instead of dressier shoes.You know, because of cankle. And my sneakers are very comfortable.
- •Con: it's Friday and my boss and I haven't seen each other all week, so now she wants to have a meeting to discuss all the work we have on hand.My boss is a big fan of meetings. Usually hour long meetings where she repeats herself over and over or complains about all the work she has to do. In this case there is no need for a meeting because I've been able to get all the work done (both hers and mine) over the last 2 days because I had zero interruptions. But still, a meeting we must have...
- •Pro: it's payday!I'm going to have so much fun paying my bills.
- •Bonus Pro: have just been informed that my boss will be away for most of Monday.It's like a little holiday!