SIGNS I AM TURNING INTO A GIRLY GIRL
I am already a girl, but I've never really been much of a girly girl. But I'm going to a wedding this weekend and have had to dig out my feminine side a bit more. Here's what I've done.
- •It started with the dress.Yep. I'm wearing a dress. This doesn't happen often, I'm more of a pants and shirt kinda girl. People should make the most of this.
- •New shoes.Dainty little things. I'll probably fall over when I'm wearing them.
- •I've bought all new makeup.New foundation, primer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, liquid liner, brow liner, the whole shebang! I haven't done this since I was in my twenties. I usually just slap on some foundation and walk though a veil of powder as I make a dash for bus. Some effort is happening here.
- •I tried the winged eyeliner tutorial by @lgwShe made it look so easy. And I tried it. Twice. The verdict? Nope, I guess I don't have that gene where I can make liquid eyeliner look good on me. Will compensate by making sure my lipstick is absolutely smokin'.
- •I got a new haircut.And have actually been styling my hair these last couple of weeks instead of turning to my trusty routine of wash hair, make ponytail, go to work.
- •New hair products.My new shampoo and conditioner make my hair smell like musk lollies. Hope this does not go unnoticed by others. 😉