Sometimes I wonder...
- •Can anyone working at @list access and read the lists currently squirreled away in my drafts folder?
- •Do they shake their head at the half competed lists that may or may not ever be published?
- •Do they cringe at some of them?
- •Are they perhaps excited at the thought of a couple of them being released into the Lands of List (i.e. being published)?
- •Will I one day bring up one of those half finished lists and find a comment at the bottom from @list telling me not to proceed with this list?In a nice way, I'm sure. Just a gentle shake of the head as they help me select the delete option.
- •Will they correct my grammar and spelling in a list they suspect will likely be published soon without a final proofread?
- •These are just some of the things going through my head as I try to get to sleep. Or throughout the day.