TEA OR COFFEE? AND WHY.
Generally, people are pretty passionate about their beverage of choice. Share yours here 😊
- •I'm a tea drinker.I used to be a coffee drinker many years ago who occasionally dabbled in tea, but coffee started to make me feel sick after I drank it. So I switched to tea full time. Now I love trying and collecting as many types of tea as I can. I also love collecting fancy teapots and accessories!
- •CoffeeBecause I enjoy feeling cracked out all day, I guess? Who wants to relax, ever?! 😂Suggested by @erikaaa
- •It depends.I really do love them both equally but for different reasons. Tea is very comforting to me and something I drink when I want to relax or when I'm working at a relaxed pace. I tend to drink coffee more when I need to be focused, and I like to start my day with it because I find it a lot more filling than tea & a better complement to my usual breakfasts.Suggested by @nelle
- •Coca-Cola but tea if I have to choose.I really don't like coffee, I've tried to start drinking it many times but I really don't like the taste. I like chai tea & mint & licorice. :))Suggested by @helga
- •CoffeeI'm a student. In order to function properly, coffee is the only thing that can keep me going. At first thought, it may seem like coffee is an acquired taste but it's a beverage that can be altered to your liking. Personally, I always like to add some sort of chocolate flavour into my coffee.Suggested by @jacqueline
- •Honestly, I really love water. I'm the person who asks for a pitcher when going out to eat.Suggested by @tristen