Things I'm Into This Week
Inspired by @nathanveshecco and @bjnovak and probably many others.
- •Not sure if people will be all that interested, but this is what's been floating my boat this week.
- •I'm loving this Super Spread on my toast of a morningIt's got peanuts, cashews, Brazil nuts, almonds, chia seeds and sesame seeds. It's all natural and you need to give it a bit of a stir before you spread it cause there's nothing in it to set it. It's delicious!
- •Endota Spa Organics Signature Blend Hand TherapyIt's taken me a while to find my favorite hand cream but this is it. It's got bergamot, ylang ylang and shea butter in it. And it smells divine.
- •Discover CaliforniaI'm enjoying reading this as I plan and dream of my upcoming holiday in 2017.
- •My new tea mugI love a good tea mug and this one is beautiful. It's got a metal infuser and a little lid. I'm drinking a mug of Irish Breakfast from it as I type this list.
- •The Great Debates live New York show/podcastIt would have been so great to be there but I'll take the next best thing and entertain my fellow bus passengers by bursting into spontaneous laughter at random intervals as I listen to the podcast.
- •Hiker Lifestyle Instagram accountSo many amazing photos that make me want to pack up and go on an adventure.