THINGS THAT FRUSTRATE ME
Some things that just get under my skin.
- •Slow internet.Such a first world problem, I know, but still...
- •People who walk in front of me just fast enough so that I can't overtake them and yet slow enough to be annoying.This also extends to people who walk down a sidewalk four people abreast and there's no room to walk past them.
- •The feeling of being trapped in a situation & not knowing how to get out of it.
- •Being coerced or guilted into doing something.People who manipulate me are annoying but I get even more frustrated with myself for letting them get away with it.
- •People who start a sentence with "No offense, but..."I'm pretty sure I'm going to be offended by what you're about to say, but let's see.
- •Knowing that I'll never call people out for being offending.I'll just nod & indicate that I see their point. But I'm thinking it! Why can't I just say it?!
- •Being sick on my weekend or holiday.