THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED THIS MORNING
I've had a week off for holidays & today I'm back at work. I've just reached the 4 hour mark & this has happened so far.
- •I have a mild panic attack on the way to work at the thought of being back at a job I really really don't like.Trouble breathing, on the verge of crying hysterically. Was able to pull it together just before I arrived.
- •We had a pair of abusive customers come into the branch & threaten us.I work in a bank. And not behind the safety screens so I was really excited about this. Threats like they are going to "wait for the branch to close, & we try to leave for the day" - I can only assume they plan on buying us all flowers to apologize for a stressful morning.
- •We had to press the panic button to get the police to come.
- •Interviews with police, going through cctv footage.Fun times.
- •I realized that I need to put a LOT more energy into finding a new job asap.