THINGS THAT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE
Many things make me feel uncomfortable. Here are some:
- •Being at home by myself on the weekend, relaxing in my home attire, hearing a car pull up outside and then a knock on my door. "Hey, I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd pop in for a visit!"Call first, for the love of god!! Then I can tell you whether or not I want you to come over.
- •Seeing people in a public restroom leave the toilet cubicle and walk out without washing their hands.
- •Forced conversation with my boss when I'm trying to eat my lunch.Just let me check The List App and read my Kindle. In that order.
- •Forced conversation with anyone I don't really want to be hanging out with.Unless alcohol is involved. I'm still uncomfortable but I can hide it better.
- •Dining alone and having the wait staff make a big deal about it.I'm totally fine with dining alone. Im doing it now as I write this list. But I feel uncomfortable if I have to make others feel better about it. If I have my phone or Kindle, I'm 100% ok. Yes, the table is just for one. Calm down.
- •Running late for something.I'm usually early to everything.
- •When someone calls and they assume I know who they are. But I have no idea who's on the phone and so I keep talking in a very generalized way, hoping I'll eventually figure it out.
- •Thanks for the list request @biz!