WHAT I'M AFRAID OF WHEN FACED WITH MAKING A DECISION
- •That I'll make the wrong decision.
- •That this wrong decision will somehow affect my life in ways that I won't be able to fix.
- •That I won't be able to make the decision at all because I'm too paralyzed. And the opportunity will pass me by. And I'll never get another chance. Ever.
- •That people will laugh at the decision I've made. Or mock me or some other similar sentiment.
- •That I'll make the 'right' decision and it will not turn out how I had hoped, thus making it the 'wrong' decision.
- •Whether I am too old to make a big decision that could potentially alter the course of my life.
- •Whether there is some kind of service or company I can hire that will make the decision for me.