Why I haven't been as active on List as I used to be
- •So many new people.Scrolling through my feed each morning took about an hour, sometimes more. And then another couple of hours at the end of the day. It was a bit overwhelming. So I started using notifications but I still feel like I miss a lot.
- •I've been in a weird headspace lately.Nothing too major (I hope) but I've needed some alone time.
- •I've been busy.Trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life (yes at my age!) and making some changes. You know, Big Picture stuff.
- •I've started writing a book.Again. I've started so many and finished the first draft of a few only to put the finished draft in a folder on my hard drive and never look at it again. I've set myself the goal of completing something to its finished state by the end of this year. I really need to pull my finger out and focus on this.
- •A lot of shit has been going on in the world and a lot of people are voicing their opinions.This is cool but I don't feel like I have anything different to say, so why add more of the same. Plus I don't want to inadvertently say the wrong thing and start a chain reaction of negativity. So I just stay quiet in my little corner of List.
- •The end.