MY MOST INTERESTING NORTH LAKE SIGHTINGS
North lake is an interesting place
- •Some guy playing a recorder in the middle of the hallway.
- •A dude getting mad at a police officer who arrested him for vandalizing a vending machine.
- •An entire jazz band playing in the middle of the hallway as I walked to film class.
- •An old man with a fanny pack who handed me a "million dollar bill" that was a pamphlet about Jesus.
- •This one creepy guy that I would see almost every day even outside of class that seemed to be walking without any goal or location.
- •The ever-changing minimalist artwork in the art area that nobody actually cares about.
- •This one professor who somehow recognized me and greeted me out of hundreds of students every time we passed by.
- •People getting pissed about refunds at the bookstore.
- •That one dude that looks pissed and is sitting with his beats headphones and laptop.
- •This one classmate that would vape in the middle of film class.