THANKSGIVING FOODS: WORST TO BEST
- •Cranberry sauceWhy
- •Sweet potato casseroleI love sweet things and I like casserole but something about sweet potato casserole just rustles my jimmies.
- •TurkeyIt's so dry and the only thing people think makes it better is cranberry sauce which would only make it worse for me.
- •Pecan pieIt's too sweet for me but if you forced me to eat it I wouldn't actually mind.
- •Green bean casseroleGreen bean casserole is good, but still, it's not my favorite.
- •Mashed potatoesUnless it's the best mashed potatoes on the planet I probably won't put it on my plate first, but bacon cheddar mashed potatoes are still my stuff
- •Pumpkin pieWho tf doesn't like pumpkin pie, it's so delicious.
- •RollsGive me dat soft buttery goodness, in fact I'll take the whole basket.
- •Cornbread stuffingI don't even know what's in cornbread stuffing half the time but damn if this isn't the tastiest stuff I've ever had. Of all the things at the thanksgiving buffet this is the only one I will get like 5 servings of.