JOBS I'D REALLY LIKE TO DO OTHER THAN THE ONE I'M ALREADY DOING
Thanks for the request @marissarae
- •I would like to own a business. Probably a bar.I would also manage the business. I just love working with customers. I am a social person, so being able to talk with people all day it would be great.
- •Sports writer.I love sports, so not only would it be cool to watch sports and write about it. But it would be amazing to travel with a team around the country.
- •A counselorI had a counselor in high school that helped me a lot. So I have wanted to do the same for others. But I empathize too much with people, so I don't think I could do this job for very long.
- •Detective/ police officerBeing able to keep the peace and keep criminals off the streets. I can't think of many things more honorable than that.
- •Baseball coach/ managerI played baseball competitively for 10 years. And still play when I can. For the company I created a team, practiced with them gave them all a position and created the batting order. I loved every second of it.
- •Music producer.I have always loved music, it can create and depict emotions in ways I never thought possible. Unfortunately though I have never been very musically talented. So I believe producing is the closest I could get.