LIES EVERY GIRLFRIEND TELLS
- •"I am fine"This an obvious one. You will hear this when you know there is a problem and she is upset. Most of the time you have no idea what you did. But when asked about it she will just say she is "fine".
- •"I don't care what you do."Usually this is said on a night when you are going to hangout with your guys. When you tell her you can't hangout tonight because you are having a guys nigh she will tell you it's okay and she hopes you have fun. But the next day you will pay for it.
- •"I forgot my wallet."If you have a day out or go out to dinner she will never have her wallet. It might be true that she does not have it on her. But she did that intentionally because she was going to see you.
- •"No, I'm not jealous!"This has many levels. Some as small as you being just a little too nice to the waitress. Other levels include but or not limited to: You ran into an ex. She saw you texted a girl that your girlfriend doesn't know. Or you just looked the wrong way.
- •"Oh, we can eat anywhere"The question that start most nights out is "where do you want to eat tonight?" She will answer that anything is fine. But after you suggest 45 different restaurants she still has not found one that she likes.