WAYS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FIRED FROM MY JOB.
I work for a manufacturing company that makes about 3 billion a year. It's not a violent place or anything. But there have been plenty of interesting ways people have been fired from my company. I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorites.
- •Steeling food from the cafeteria.I wanted to start off with an easy one. The cafeteria doesn't even ask you to give them cash. Anything you buy can be taken out from your next paycheck. Which makes it more curious why people would need to steel from it. Especially at a company where everyone makes a decent salary.
- •A man pouring hot coffee onto someone.He felt the need to throw the coffee at one of his coworkers because his coworker did not donate troops to him on Clash of Clans.
- •A couple was caught having sex in the parking lot.
- •Kicking a girl in the vagina.She pushed the man then started to walk away, he claims he tried to kick her in the butt, apparently he missed.
- •Sleeping in a drawer.A man on a night shift had a prosthetic arm. When he took his prosthetic off he was able to fit into a drawer and would sleep for hours.
- •Hugging in an aggressive way.A man was fired for using a hug as an at of aggression. The funny thing was the person he hugged wasn't the person who got him fired. It was someone who witnessed the "threatening" act.
- •A man was caught "touching" himself.Gross I know. But I had to put it on here. He was found in a storage room that was located above a woman's office...... Some people.