How to Win Nanowrimo
I was so happy when I wrote 50,000 words in my novel. Here is how you can do it, too.
- •Prepare in October with an idea, outline, characters and research.
- •Don't think about anyone reading what you are writing. Write just for you.
- •Skip around your outline and write the scene that is inspiring you that day.
- •Write first thing in the morning so it isn't hanging over your head all day.
- •Write every day so you don't get behind and get discouraged.
- •Don't delete anything!