Rude / snobby things that people have said to me that I regret not responding to more aggressively
I love rude people
- •"Are you new here?"A question that someone asked me sophomore year after being at Alamo heights for 8 yrs
- •"Wow he is so rude, isn't he?"A question a mom asked her mom friend after I had accidentally cut a queue due to my lack of knowledge of where the line began
- •"You know you don't HAVE to go to UT just because your mom did..."...Excuse me??
- •"You're just mediocre"Thanks mom
- •"UT is sooo easy to get into"Um no it's not and I know for a fact that the specific person who said this wouldn't have gotten in
- •"The south side of San Antonio is ghetto, you might get shot"Excuse me but I half live on the south side and I can verify that the south side is more genuine and culturally apt than Alamo Heights ever will be
- •"This is a sketchy area of town I hope my BMW doesn't get broken into, my golf clubs are in the trunk"Do you hear yourself?
- •"Why don't you take the picture, you have the best camera"Ok so I won't be in it? Perfect.