My 2016 In Review
It's been a rough one, but there were some hidden gems captured along the way.
- •Welcomed my little brother into the world
- •Had my first heartbreak
- •Created & became president of a school org
- •Bought my first skateboard after wanting to learn to skate for 12 yrs.
- •Moved into my first apartment
- •Started a job that I love 💕
- •Decided to stop being scared to follow my dream so I switched back to TV writing
- •Started writing my first web series
- •Finally cut my hair and embraced my natural texture
- •After almost a year of readers block I've picked up a book that's inspired me to read and write more...and also appreciate my youthful neck.Thanks Nora 💕