My 2016 In Review
It's been a rough one, but there were some hidden gems captured along the way.
- 1.Welcomed my little brother into the world
- 2.Had my first heartbreak
- 3.Created & became president of a school org
- 4.Bought my first skateboard after wanting to learn to skate for 12 yrs.
- 5.Moved into my first apartment
- 6.Started a job that I love 💕
- 7.Decided to stop being scared to follow my dream so I switched back to TV writing
- 8.Started writing my first web series
- 9.Finally cut my hair and embraced my natural texture
- 10.After almost a year of readers block I've picked up a book that's inspired me to read and write more...and also appreciate my youthful neck.Thanks Nora 💕