THINGS I HATE ABOUT CASES
Thanks @housmanlyndsey for the list request! Gotta give my followers what they want!
- •Long division is necessary sometimes which is a method of solving a math problem that should be extinct by the year 2015Calculators, man
- •Very inaccurately sizing random industries is not a transferable skill
- •They make me say things like "I think we need to increase our penetration in the elderly customer segment"
- •They have given me unrealistic expectations that I will run into the CEO of the company I work for in the elevatorHas that ever actually happened to anybody? Private elevators do exist
- •They have consumed a large enough portion of my life that I now accept the word case as a verbCase is not a verb it is a noun
- •When you do too many cases you start to think about real life things the way you think about a case which leads to losing friends
- •Doing cases means hanging out with @housmanlyndsey and she sucksJk <3
- •They can't last foreverMy case days will sadly be over after tomorrow but how lucky am I to have found something that makes saying goodbye so hard?