THINGS I WOULD NEVER BUY, EVEN WITH UNLIMITED MONEY
I suppose this could also be called "Judging Rich People".
- •Any pair of shoes that aren't reasonably priced. Looking at you 3M red ruby slippers.
- •That multi-thousand dollar water with the diamond-encrusted cap.
- •Any kind of Yankees or Saints memorabilia #ATLForever
- •Essentially any clothing that isn't reasonably priced; I'm so not into spending millions on flannel, ya dig?
- •That "Can't Feel My Face" song by The Weekend. Not even for $1.29 on iTunes.
- •A pet spider.
- •A cell phone that isn't an Apple product.
- •A used tissue from ANY famous person. Find your standards, people.