EARTH DAY CONUNDRUM
A problem I had today, earth day.
- •Ever take too many napkins from the dispenser?
- •You immediately freak out because you don't want to be wasteful. So you leave your extras neatly on top of the dispenser.
- •Or maybe you take a lot of napkins on purpose because you ordered a big greasy sandwich. But, it turns out you don't need them after all. So you place them, unspoiled, at the edge of the table.
- •Now we all know these are perfectly good napkins. Throwing them away is shamefully wasteful.
- •But I also know if I see a stack of napkins just sitting there, no matter how clean they look there is no way I'm rubbing them all over my mouth and fingers!
- •So what do we do? Or is it just cloth napkins or die?