THINGS I'VE DONE ONCE THAT I NEVER WANT TO DO AGAIN
- •My bat mitzvahHow did I memorize all of that at age 13? And sing (I'm completely tone deaf) alone, in front of a large amount of people. No. Never again.
- •Put together an 'assemble yourself' dresser from IKEAIt took me 7 hours, by myself. I cried twice. This is one of my least favorite memories.
- •The time I had simultaneous diarrhea and vomiting.This is, (not) surprisingly, one of my favorite stories.
- •☝experience NorovirusWorst week of my life! I prayed for death and got tired of saltines, pedialite, and the BRAT dietSuggested by @kate81
- •Be in middle school.Suggested by @abbyw24
- •Renfrew.If you have to ask, that's a good thing. For you. Seriously.Suggested by @abbyw24
- •Douse my hair in olive oil every night in an attempt to grow it out and rarely shampoo it. Middle school was a terrible, terrible, greasy time.Suggested by @GargiBera