FAVORITE ELEMENTS OF SAN ANDREAS QUAKE MADE FOR TV MOVIE
My husband and I thought we were watching San Andreas, which is bad enough, but we mistakenly watched San Andreas Quake. Similar concept but with actors from central casting. We were committed to watching a bad movie and this exceeded our expectations.
- •Backstory: science oriented main character is obsessed with predicting earthquakes because she watched her father die in one in the 90s.
- •Awkward close up shot of condom to indicate sexual activity.
- •Poor quality CGI of a hippo chasing a car.
- •A couple who are supposed to be from Iowa look like people who have never heard of Iowa in real life.
- •Father Figure/Helicopter Pilot gets family into helicopter right before building violently collapses and then says cheekily "Need a lift?"
- •Family brought together by 12.0 earthquake.