FAVORITE HEALTH & BEAUTY SERVICES IN SAN FRANCISCO
I've lived here for 15 years. Got a guy or gal for just about everything.
- •Skin Care - The Art of AestheticsNicole is knowledgeable and thorough. Be prepared for a 2 hour facial with high quality products. Gentle waxing services too.
- •Massage - PF DumanisMy friend and former band mate. He does deep tissue. He knows his stuff and plays good music.
- •Thai Massage - SuchadaMy favorite place for Thai Massage is Pho Siam in Los Angeles, but this is close enough.
- •Yoga - Jason CrandellThese days he has weekly classes at Yoga Tree. You can also find him online at Yogaglo.com.
- •Acupuncture - SF Community AcupunctureI like the group chair setting. I feed off everyone else's relaxation, like how you get more work done in study hall or at the library.
- •Hair - Dreamers and Make BelieversI go to Sarah, who is good with short hair and color. She offers wine or whiskey when I arrive.
- •Day Spa - imperial SpaA Korean Spa. Who doesn't want to sit in a clay sauna? You can't leave a Korean Spa in a bad mood.
- •Rolfing - Marty MoralesHave you tried Rolfing? Weird name but it's like a cross between massage and chiropractic. Works into the fascia for structural realignment.
- •Chiropractic - Momentum ChiropracticDr. Alexander Khanin. He is dedicated, gentle, and doesn't try to talk you into more visits than helpful.