GOOD JOB INTERVIEW
- •Spacious, pleasantly vintage office with open windows and tons of plants.
- •You know from a Google search that the potential boss writes Children's books on the side.
- •Interviewers smile at you genuinely and you have a good conversation.
- •You agree on working methods.
- •You can see your knowledge is useful to the interviewers.
- •After an hour of conversation and questions from both sides, you get a tour and meet others.
- •You are asked for references and are told about "next steps."