SPECIAL SPOTS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- •Cynic Cave, The Mission - Intimate comedy in the basement of Lost Weekend Video/1234 Go Records.
- •Viracocha, The Mission - Go here for secret underrated musical performances in a lovely, prohibition-like setting.
- •The Backyard at Wildside West, Bernal Heights - Intimate garden setting with cool benches, statues and old bathtubs.
- •Two Sisters, Hayes Valley - delicious cocktails and snacks. Also a free book trading library, ie, leave a book, take a book.
- •The Lost Church, The Mission - plays and music in homey husband/wife owned venue.
- •BFF.FM - A cool Internet radio station in The Mission, which can be enjoyed all day anywhere online.
- •Rock Bar, Mission/Bernal - Good drinks, pool table, and jukebox by Aquarius Records. Go across the street to The Front Porch when you get hungry.
- •Oddball Films, The Mission - huge archive of campy and educational films, regular BYOB screenings.
- •Trouble Coffee - an outer sunset coffee shop where you can fill up on coffee or fresh coconut water before walking to Ocean Beach.