TV SHOWS I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
From @sophia's list of lists. The healer one may be bubbling up in my head as well.
- •Dukes of HazzardOn Friday night, with popcorn made from the plugin popcorn maker with the butter melter tray on top. Mom, dad, older brother, me.
- •Falcon CrestOn after the Dukes of Hazzard. Sometimes during this show I would shine my dad's shoes at the fireplace. I think he paid me like 25 cents a pair. My brother would get bored and go to his room.
- •Saturday Night LiveThe Eddie Murphy years.
- •David LettermanI always stayed up at least for the top 10 list.
- •Who's The BossAngela was career centric with a male housekeeper. It made me want to be an ad exec (until I saw Quicksilver then wanted to be brokerage trader; I was impressionable).
- •RoseanneDarlene was cool.
- •The Cosby ShowWanted Lisa Bonet's look, specifically those boots in the intro.