Best Cocktails for a Nightcap
Always nice to have a drink with friends or after dinner. Why not make it fancy?
- 1.Old FashionedAlways my go to cocktail with folks or alone.
- 2.Gin & TonicI met my wife drinking a few too many gin & tonics.
- 3.PenicillinFavorite old timey drink to make and drink. It's that extra special smokiness that really gives it a kick.
- 4.Moscow MuleIt's refreshing and deceptively easy to drink.
- 5.Vodka GimletI don't like them too sweet though.
- 6.White RussianI won't lie... I started drinking these after I watched the Big Lebowski. But I continued drinking them because they're just danged good.
- 7.Mint JulepWhen I'm wearing a derby hat, am sporting a seersucker suit, or someone nearby is wearing a fascinator, you can usually find me drinking one of these.
- 8.Mulled WineA holiday favorite or if I'm watching Game of Thrones.
- 9.Last of the OaxacansA really nice Mezcal drink I happened upon one night — a play on the cocktail the "Last Word."
- 10.Piña ColadaWhat can I say... I'm Puerto Rican.
- 11.CaipirinhaIt summer and you're on a beach... what do you do?
- 12.Tom CollinsI started my drinking career here... I've never really come back.
- 13.Irish CoffeeLess an evening thing than a morning thing, but hits the spot on a Sunday Funday.
- 14.SidecarBut it has to be done just right.
- 15.Dirty MartiniThis one's just for show.