Best Cocktails for a Nightcap
Always nice to have a drink with friends or after dinner. Why not make it fancy?
- •Old FashionedAlways my go to cocktail with folks or alone.
- •Gin & TonicI met my wife drinking a few too many gin & tonics.
- •PenicillinFavorite old timey drink to make and drink. It's that extra special smokiness that really gives it a kick.
- •Moscow MuleIt's refreshing and deceptively easy to drink.
- •Vodka GimletI don't like them too sweet though.
- •White RussianI won't lie... I started drinking these after I watched the Big Lebowski. But I continued drinking them because they're just danged good.
- •Mint JulepWhen I'm wearing a derby hat, am sporting a seersucker suit, or someone nearby is wearing a fascinator, you can usually find me drinking one of these.
- •Mulled WineA holiday favorite or if I'm watching Game of Thrones.
- •Last of the OaxacansA really nice Mezcal drink I happened upon one night — a play on the cocktail the "Last Word."
- •Piña ColadaWhat can I say... I'm Puerto Rican.
- •CaipirinhaIt summer and you're on a beach... what do you do?
- •Tom CollinsI started my drinking career here... I've never really come back.
- •Irish CoffeeLess an evening thing than a morning thing, but hits the spot on a Sunday Funday.
- •SidecarBut it has to be done just right.
- •Dirty MartiniThis one's just for show.