Top 12 Keanu Reeves Movies
K. Reeves: enigmatic, charismatic, a guilty pleasure.
- •Bill & Ted's Excellent AdventureK is part of a duo that will eventually become the foundation for a Utopian society. A+
- •The MatrixBesides being one of the best sci-fi flicks of all time it also popularized (for better or worse) bullet time. I also had the pleasure of seeing this film in Spain in Spanish. Hispanic Keanu's voice was equally amazing.
- •Point BreakEx-president bank robbers. Surfing. Skydiving. Reeves + Swayze?! And the best Gary Busey line of all time: "Utah! Get me two!"
- •John WickSadistic mobsters steal K's prized car and kill his puppy... it's time for revenge.
- •Johnny MnemonicK gets implanted with 160 GIGABYTES of information straight into his head (way too much for any human)!
- •ConstantineK plays a chain-smoking, depressed demon-hunter, and sports a great double armed tattoo.
- •Devil's AdvocateK's a hotshot lawyer who gets more than he bargained for when he learns his new boss is Lucifer himself.
- •SpeedPop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?!?
- •A Scanner DarklyThe US has lost the war on drugs. Everything is not going to be okay.
- •The ReplacementsK is the washed up ex-footballer who can't lose again.
- •Chain ReactionK in this movie made a chain reaction to my heart.
- •Much Ado About NothingK is Don Pedro's bastard brother (how appropriate).