Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •A Clockwork OrangeOne of many late night curiosities on Cinemax's mid 80s Vanguard Cinema series, circa 12 years old. I remember hearing my parents say that they had walked out of that movie, which only made me want to see it more.
- •The ExorcistMom's a fan of horror...apparently felt it was okay to show this one to me at around 10.
- •CaddyshackToo iconic of an early 80's comedy to avoid when HBO was in the house...yeah, so not ok for children of kindergarten age.
- 1.A copy of All The President's Men, which my dad gave to me before going away to college.
- 2.A movie stub for a 1995 screening of Citizen Kane in Dallas.
- 3.Some toenail clippers with an American flag design, which I bought off a blind man at a Whataburger while I was still in high school.
In no particular order....
- •Dawn of the Dead (1978)
- •The Exorcist
- •Rosemary's Baby