Material items I've kept for over 20 years...
- •A copy of All The President's Men, which my dad gave to me before going away to college.
- •A movie stub for a 1995 screening of Citizen Kane in Dallas.
- •Some toenail clippers with an American flag design, which I bought off a blind man at a Whataburger while I was still in high school.
- •A framed movie poster of Hitchcock's Vertigo, promoting the film's release on videocassette and laserdisc
- •A leather duffle bag that I use for most of my travels, a high school graduation gift from my aunt.
- •Leonard Maltin's Movie and Video Guide, 1994 edition....my very first film reference book.
- •The family Atari video game console, circa 1980.