Why owning a restaurant really sucks
One year in and Why I'm exhausted besides the obvious reasons
- •Servers are basically idiotsI got a complaint from a man who was served beer on ice
- •Customers and people in general expect something for nothing. I have to give $2 in chips and salsa away every time someone sits down.
- •People only drink water....with Lemon. Who pays for that? Me!
- •Food is expensive. Labor is expensive.
- •People love to tell you the restaurant business is tough. Well duh.
- •My feet hurt.
- •My body hurts.
- •The government. Taxes. Permits.
- •My cook lost her "teeth" in the dish pit.
- •People who order dressing or sauce on the side.Calories don't count if it's on the side? Hmmm
- •Update: girl w lost dentures stole a check, wrote it to herself. Busted her. It sucks.