Where I Went in Austin
- •Torchys TacosMeh
- •La BarbecueEsther said the brisket was only ok.
- •Franklins BarbecueYes we waited in line for four hours. Worth it tho for the brisket. Don't bother with sides or other meats. Focus focus.
- •Valentina's Tex-MexMore brisket, and like most good food in America, found in a mini-mall in the burbs.
- •Veracruz All NaturalWent twice for the breakfast tacos.
- •KyotenNormally avoid sushi out of a trailer, but this was good.
- •White Horse
- •The Continental Club
- •Las Cazuelas MexicanUngentrified Mexican/Tex-Mex in East Austin
- •Cheer Up Charlie's
- •Mt. BonnellNice view of where rich people live along the Colorado River.
- •East Side King
- •Oilcan Harry'sObligatory homo bar
- •Radio Coffee & Beer