How I feel right now
currently moving through sadness and heartbreak in my life 🙏
- •feeling like I'm impossible to love~ that my needs must be so great, so big, too much.
- •like my anxiety is difficult to manage~ but then I'm working in therapy on remembering that I am stronger than I know and that I can get through hard things.
- •I just want a hug from a 4 year old~ those cuddly, adoring, uncomplicated hugs.
- •the only thing that helps in these moments is usually sleep, a really hot shower where I sit for a while in the bath letting the water run over me, and then watching something comforting.
- •something I read once~ when our needs aren't getting met, we scream, we shout, we try to burn the house down (metaphorically of course), and we try to take everyone down with us~ because we want to feel acknowledged and loved and heard. I feel like a destroyer sometimes. but I have to make my peace with that, because I am fighting to be heard. ❤️