5 photos on my phone, chosen rather randomly
- •A bridge too farI walked halfway across this bridge in my neighborhood last night while stopping at intervals to photograph it. The weather was windy and I'd just had an ugly argument with someone.
- •A plane too lowOne of my nephews snapped photos on my phone of this old plane at a museum when I took him and his brother and sister to lunch at a café there.
- •A work in progressJournaling in Day One
- •A wiseass cupDrank coffee out of this cup one weekend at my parents' house.
- •A door opensWent for a walk one day when I motivated to depart from my apartment.