ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
- •I'm not French.However I speak French (rustily) and I speak franglais (fluently).
- •I was an English major.That was beaucoup de lunes ago – 35 années to be exact. I'm going to my 35-year college reunion in less than two weeks.
- •I'm a master procrastinator.Whaddya think I'm doing now?
- •I get most everything on my to-do-lists (no relation to li.st) done eventually.See I'm getting this done, right?
- •I was born, raised, and live in Des Moines.Not Des Moines, Washington nor Des Moines, New Mexico.
- •I've lived in other places.Aha, I can eke out another list naming those places.
- •I like to write.Lots.
- •I don't like to write.Lots.
- •I have bipolar disorder.Ugh when will they come up with a better name for it? I prefer the previous name: manic-depression.
- •I'm a low-income art collector i.e. I collect marvelous art on my limited income.L'art est ma religion.
- •I'm gay.Yes I Am. I started to come out as a lesbian in the 70s... Or was it the 80s?
- •I live in an apartment.Ooh, I dig my digs but it bugs me when they get messy (like now).
- •I had cancer.Fortunately I've been cancer-free for almost 20 years.
- •I love my family and friends.And I'm lucky to be loved too.
- •I dye my hair.Not only my hairdressers know.
- •This is the view from where I and my iPad sit right now.It's tidy up time, which it's been for a long time.
- •This is unkempt me at the moment.Damn I need to take a shower — especially because my chum Charles and I are going to an Iowa Cubs game tonight (if it doesn't get rained out).
- •Au revoir!A bientôt ⚜