People I Will Never Understand And/or Be
I'm not mean , these are just observations.
- •People who are in line for the bathroom and they try to open the door but it's locked and then they knock a second time.What the HECK? I'm in here! Is it not clear enough that the door is locked?
- •People who put tires on their car/truck that are so huge they can make eye contact with anyone working on the 7th floor.What weakness are you overcompensating for?
- •People who loudly use speaker phone in public.I'm embarrassed for you.
- •People who take up two parking spaces.Unless you have a trailer or a vehicle from #2...there is no excuse.
- •People who pass using the right lane when there is clearly no room for them to get back in to the fast laneYou're an idiot. Stop.
- •People who invade your personal space when standing in a busy lineGive me some breathing room! This line isn't going any faster if you're standing over me and breathing down my neck. Gross. Suggested by @nwade
- •People you open the door for and they walk through it without flinching or thanking you.Oh wow! This door opened just for me, and I don't even need to use my arms or anything. Thanks universe!
- •People who make fun of handicapsYou have no heart 🚫❤️
- •People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Inspired by @franksarsYou're gross! And only 75% potty-trained!