The Five Things I'm Most Proud of About Myself, Ranked
Inspired by @ChrisK
- •Backpacked in VT and got my butt kicked with @shainakristin (money shot to the right 😍)
- •Breaking up with my exThis might sound juvenile but it's the hardest thing I've done (I'm only 24) It was the first dramatic breakup I've ever initiated and I'm proud I actually went forward with it. Heartbreak is the worst
- •Received a life-saving awardA 3 year old toddler was at the bottom of a pool and me and a cousin and friend saved him. He's alive and well now (and probably a teenager now) would've of happened if it weren't for the Lord!
- •Completed 2 coast-to-coast cross country tripsI've lived in NC and CA. I've done the drive twice! 💪🏻
- •I completed ice skating lessonsI used to be terrified of skates. Not anymore!😎😏❄️