Things That Are Embarrassing in a Quiet Public Setting
What embarrasses you?
- •Something on your person making a consistent noiseReally squeaky shoes, or even fart noises coming from shoes. Just now the ice sloshing around in my water bottle sounds like an avalanche echoing through my college library.
- •Super runny noseYou look and sound like a total grosser sniffing every 2 seconds. Unless you stick a tampon up your nostril, you will have snot running down your face for all to see.
- •ChokingEveryone around you has no choice but to stop what they're doing and focus on your red/watery-eyed face as they cast uncomfortable concerned glances hoping you'll solve the problem before they have to do something.
- •Dropping/spilling thingsI'm not just talking about dropping one book...dropping a stack of papers/several books as some less-focused people watch you pick it up for entertainment.
- •TootingBecause it's quiet...everyone will know it's you. 💨