NOT RANKED (But trust me, I had posters /pictures of these fellas on walls & bulletin boards).
- •KURT RUSSELL ("The Computer Who Wore Tennis Shoes")I hafta say: Kurt was my first.
- •BOBBY SHERMAN ("Julie, Julie, Julie, Do Ya Love Me?" 🎶 Yes, Bobby, YES.)
- •DAVID CASSIDYC'mon, get happy.
- •John-JohnI still think about him. I most certainly can't go to a wedding or fam reunion in New England w/out thinking about him. Or read a story that mentions Cumberland Island. OR...(sigh)
- •The HARDY BOYS
- •The above item is not entirely true. I moreover loved FRANK & JOE HARDY, the ones on the pages.
- •SAJID KHANStar of "Maya" (and here SHE is)
- •Here's a closeup of Sajid
- •Don Grady (Robbie Douglas on "My Three Sons) (now I'm really dating myself)
- •CARY GRANTHe was white-haired in my girlhood. (Died Nov 29, 1986). It was Cary from the Golden Age of Hollywood whom I worshipped and adored.
- •Some of them kinda look alike, no? 💯💥💯💥💯💥❤️
- •PETER BRECK! I almost forgot one of the sexiest & certainly more dangerous. Loved him as that stomping hothead Nick Barclay in "The Big Valley" reruns. Oh, my, that black leather vest. (I was even a certificate-bearing member of the Peter Breck Fan Club).