Guilty Moviegoing Pleasures
All in dark movie theater. All bout eating. For full film enjoyment.
- •Adding m&ms & milk duds (or mini choc. peanut butter cups from Trader Joes) to your buttered & lightly salted popcorn. put napkin atop to shake it all up & in.
- •Sneaking in hummus & warm pita bread triangles (still strategizing best way to bring onion dip & potato chips)
- •Ordering cran-vodka at movie bar, making it a double by adding mini vodka bottle (from my purse)
- •Getting Italian sub from Publix, cut in half (easier to eat). Also change wrapping to: anything less noisy!
- •Sambuca in small glass water bottle, under scarf in purse. Best for nighttime films.
- •GIANT Rooster 14 choc chip cookie, also in new noiseless wrapper. Baggie works well; keep in large pocket of soft fleece moviegoing wrap.
- •Mini cooler (size of case for 2-3 pair eyeglasses) works great for espresso chip frozen yogurt ice cream! (Don't forget plastic spoon)
- •PS- bag was searched entering "The Revenant." Had Andy's organic popcorn (w coconut oil. Dee lish). Told Gal I was on Weight Watchers & this is what I had to eat. She nodded "ok" and added that I didn't need to be on WW! That was a fine moment!